Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Perfect Valentine's Day

Chris has a way of making Valentine's Day extra special, even when we are stuck in the hospital!
We have a tradition of going out to sushi for Valentine's and this year since we couldn't go out, we had a sushi picnic at the hospital. It was delicious! I am reminded ever single time I eat sushi that it is indeed my very favorite food.
After our sushi picnic we got Haagen-Dazs ice cream from the vending machine for dessert - also delicious!
Then we watched Soul Surfer on the hospital TV.
It was a wonderful night. I feel pretty lucky, I mean how many people get to have their Valentine's date in the hospital?
Oh and Chris bought me beautiful flowers, he said he couldn't decide which ones I would like better so he decided to get both. He also bought me and our new baby a Willow Tree figurine. The figurine represents us perfectly, holding our little boy and holding Collin in our hearts.
Chris is my perfect Valentine.


No comments:

Post a Comment