Friday, February 10, 2012

I am so blessed

Let me just say - I am so blessed!
Today is the two week mark since I was admitted to the hospital and I'm still pregnant! It's great. Our little guy is growing more and more each day. I had an ultrasound on Wednesday and look at this cute little guy. I am so excited to meet him.

And guess what...the doctor told us he has hair. She even showed us on the ultrasound machine.
He's doing great. He is a little small - like 26% (at least that's the estimate - 4 lbs 10 oz as of Wednesday) I am grateful he is still growing and hopefully will continue to grow for another week and a half
Also, we have incredible friends, family, doctors and nurses
Friends who visit and text me to see how I'm doing
Friends who bring flowers and treats and dinners and magazines and books and movies and crafts and pillows and baby gifts
Family who give up their moms for a weekend so my mom and mother-in-law can come be with me during the time the doctors think I'll have my C-section. Mom/mother-in-law who clean my apartment and do my laundry and make me cookies and visit with me.
Family who text and call me to see how I'm doing and just to chat
And nurse and doctors who make sure I am comfortable and taken care of
And of course, I have an incredible husband who comes every night to the hospital and sleeps in an uncomfortable bed (that is too short) so that he can be with me and support me. He takes me on wheel chair rides and goes on walks with me and gives me massages and refills my water and cleans the hospital room because I like it that way.
All I know is I am so incredibly blessed.
Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Robyn, I have been thinking about you a ton lately. You and your sweet little have been in our prayers, and I am SO happy to hear your still pregnant :) and doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how positive you are! Good luck with the next few weeks, we are so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete