Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Updates

We got a shadow box made for Collin. I love it. I will post pictures very soon. We included his blanket, hat, diapers, all three of our wrist bands from the hospital, pictures, hand and footprints, hand and foot moldings, and his little name card from the NICU. I look at it every day. It's not that I need help remembering Collin, I just like to look at it. I still miss him so much.

Also, we heard good news about the tests from the doctors. They have the results and we are meeting with the Doctor on Friday. She told us that the results are good news and that she believes with future pregnancy they can prevent this from happening again. She said she will give us more information on Friday when we meet so I will update everyone then. We are so grateful to the incredible doctors for everything they have done for our little family!

On another note, Chris is beginning his study for the GMAT. I got really lucky because he is such a hard worker and really smart : ). Chris is in his last semester at BYU. Yay! This is a busy semester for him because he is the president of the finance society, plus he has all his school work, plus he is studying for the GMAT.

Work has been going well for me. I am anxious to finish going through the rest of our boxes and getting everything organized in our house. I wish I was crafty and good at decorating but I am most definitely not. Hopefully I will learn. I want to start drawing. I took art in High School and also took art lessons when I was younger - it seems like something fun to start up again. I also want to start training for another marathon - more specifically the Salt Lake City marathon in April. Not counting my pathetic attempts at a mile last week, it's been a month and a half since I ran. I think that's the longest I have gone without running for over 3 years. Let's just say I have quite a bit of work a head of me. Getting out of shape is a much easier process than getting back in shape! Wish me luck ha.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GMAT here: masteryourgre.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

    ReplyDelete