Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hookie

Last night Chris and I decided to play "hookie" or in other words hang out together and forget about our responsibilities for the night, ie Chris's homework and cleaning the house. We went and got dinner at Cafe Paesan. If you haven't been, you should definitely consider it, it was delicious! Then we went to Sleepy Ridge golf course. Chris was going to hit a bucket of balls while we chatted. The only problem was there were tons and I mean TONS of mosquitoes. So...we didn't last long at Sleepy Ridge. We also went on a walk. I LOVE going on walks. Thanks babe for playing "hookie" with me : )

2 comments:

  1. I love carefree nights, when you forget about the world and just enjoy the people you love! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I need to get Rick to do that with me soon! School and homework get old really fast!

    ReplyDelete