Monday, September 20, 2010

One Month

Collin would be one month old today. Yesterday Chris and I went and visited his grave. Tears were definitely shed but I am so glad we went. The end of each new day seems like a triumph, because it seems like time is going by so slow. It seems like such a long time since I was able to hold Collin. Probably because I miss him so much. But at the same time it seems like just yesterday. It's weird how life is that way sometimes. Going by slow yet so fast. I don't know, I can't quite explain it.
Chris and I, we are doing good. Collin is always on our minds and we wish so much that we could still have him with us. But we are doing good.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you could come up to visit his grave. I thought about you guys a lot yesterday!! Love ya lots. :)

    ReplyDelete