Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor day + Back to work

Labor day, Chris and I were able to go boating with my family. It was a lot of fun to enjoy the lake! I wasn't able to actually do anything other than just sit in the boat, however I still had a great time. Chris, on the other hand, experienced quite the fall while jumping on the wakeboard which resulted in the a trip to the doctors to discover that he had blown a hole in his ear drum! The doctor let me take a look with the microscope thing and no mistaken there definitely was a huge hole. Chris was in quite a bit of pain but the doctors said it should heal fine within the next 4 weeks.


Also, on another note. Yesterday was my first day back at work. I really do enjoy my work and enjoy the people that I work with. However, it is really hard. A bunch of girls that I work with just had their babies. It's just hard going to work everyday when really more than anything I want to have Collin to take care of.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh poor Chris! That hurts! Happy to hear you like work, it will be good for you. But remember it is okay to feel sad just take one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow poor Chris, well at least his toe nails looked good, lol. I hope he's all better soon. My little brother has had that happen before.
    No worries Robyn before you know it you will be pregnant again and have a beautiful little one to take care of and you can tell them all about their courageous older brother Collin. And in the mean time I'll come over with Jocelyn and Henry if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully before you know it you will have another little one to add to your family that you will take care of and love just as much as sweet Collin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Chris and his ears. I remember when that happened to him in Florida...all the sudden there was blood coming out of his ear! It was nasty. I'm sorry that going back to work has been hard. :( Call me anytime, k!

    ReplyDelete