Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I figured it was time for an update.
We've been busy
mostly with work and with training for our marathon
and a little basketball

I put together a running schedule. It's hanging on our fridge and I love the feeling of crossing out each box after our runs. We get one rest day each week (other than Sunday of course) I love that Chris is my training buddy. Thanks babe! On Saturday we ran up and down Provo Canyon (twice, because it was cut short by the snow packed trail). I love running on trails - it's 10x better than running on the streets and 100x better than the treadmill.

Chris and I both play church ball. Chris has played every year we've been married and so I figured I give it a try with the relief soceity bball this year. And I love it. My mom and sister play too. I played in China and loved it there but haven't really played since...so I'm quite a bit rusty but it is still so fun! It's also fun to watch Chris play.
And it's fun to watch BYU play...
especially when they beat SDSU!
Oh and one more thing. Collin's headstone got put in today! YAY! I'm so excited to see it! I hope that it's perfect. I love my baby boy

1 comment:

  1. Robyn...you're annoyingly hot! ;) Chris sent us the picture of Collin's headstone. It looks amazing!! For what it has to be, and since you have to have it, it is so so so beautiful. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete