Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ethan is 18 months

My baby boy is 18 months old! Time sure does fly. He has such a fun personality and is always making us laugh. We haven't taken him in for his 18 month check up yet. But that is coming soon. 

A few things about Ethan at 18 months:
- Social butterfly. Loves to walk by and wave at strangers. He knows he's cute. 
- Talking more and more. I am losing count of all the words he says. His favorite words are "No!" "Mommy" "Car" "Ball" "Juice" "Cheese!"
- Says "Cheese" whenever I pull out my phone (maybe I take too many pictures...)
- Mr. Independent. Likes to wander away from me whenever he gets the chance.
- LOVES nursery
- Points out and says "Jesus" in pictures. 
- Can pull everything out of a cupboard in record speed
- Loves books
- Loves to play with cars, trucks, balls, bikes
- Picky eater, unfortunately. He used to eat anything, now every meal is a mini battle.
- Loves juice and corn on the cob. Oh and cookies and any other sugary candy/chocolate/chips. 
- Sleeps great at night. Hurray for his own room!!

He's a funny one Mr. Ethan. The other day while grocery shopping at Smiths, he was sitting in the car attached to the front of the cart, and while I was in the check out line he grabbed a bag of skittles and before I could stop him he opened the bag and began stuffing handfulls of skittles into his mouth. Silly boy. 

He is such a joy and we are so blessed he is ours! We love you Ethan!










No comments:

Post a Comment