Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Great Day!

Yesterday was such a great day!
I got a job! And I start tomorrow! I was hired through a temp agency and will be working on Stanford's Campus in a front office/receptionist type position. It is perfect because they know I am pregnant and still wanted to hire me and the job is temporary, just what I was looking for. I am excited!

Also, I had an ultrasound. I absolutely love ultrasounds! I love to see my baby moving around. This ultrasound machine was much higher quality than the one last week, you can tell from the pics...there is even a 3-D picture. The doctors say everything looks great. (The first two pictures are sideways for some reason..just a heads up)







I also received a package in the mail from my mom! She sent me so many fun things to make cards - which is a new found hobby of mine. I am definitely no pro but I have fun! I started making them with my little sisters and Lynn Beckett (close family friend from Australia) when I was living with my family while Chris was in New York. And now I can continue making them here! Thank you so much mom! Plus she sent me some great new books : )



And then to top off my wonderful day, I got to go to dinner with Chris : ) We went to the Counter - so delicious - and ate way too many sweet potato fries (well at least I did)

4 comments:

  1. Your baby is so cute. Its amazing how fast they grow. It looks so huge compared to the last ultrasound pics you posted on here. Can't wait til I don't have to call it an it and I can say he or she :) That card stuff looks fun. I used to do that all the time too but now I don't really do it anymore. Congrats on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment. How crazy that such little babies are already so...well they look like babies! cool pictures. and fun hobby :)
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys! We had ultrasounds about the same time! I wish we were closer to you!
    We hope all is well!
    Keep in touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Robin, I came home, put my bread up and found your blog! It's super cute, and I've already found out so many great things about you in one page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete