Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Collin

Chris and I are now living in CA! I just figured out the interent today, hence the updating. I have so much to update. However, this post is one I wanted to wrtie on August 20. August 20, that day we drove to CA and Collin's Birthday. I will update more about life here etc. later.

August 20. One year. I can't believe it's been one year. It still feels fresh like yesterday sometimes and other times it feels like a dream. Chris and I have grown so much this past year. Collin brought us even closer together. I miss my baby boy and always will. I am so grateful for him and so proud to be his mom. He taught me that life is precious. He taught me to rely on my Savior for comfort. He taught me that I can feel peace even in times of saddness. He is my baby and I love him. I am so looking forward to the day when I can hold him in my arms again. Happy Birthday Collin.






4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Collin! We love you!!!

    xoxox, Auntie Li-Ann, Uncle Natedogg and Benz

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy b-day Mr. Collin!! Robyn you are such a great mum! we love you all! muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to believe that it has been a whole year. ou and Chris are so amazing! Happy Birthday to sweet little Collin. Even as tiny as he was he really blessed and strengthened a lot of people! We love you guys so much and miss you TONS already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie. Happy Birthday Collin :) Can't wait until you get to raise him as well. So excited you're moved to CA. Excited for your future as well.

    ReplyDelete