Friday, November 30, 2012

9 Months

I can't believe my baby boy is 9 months old! I know I say this every month, by time seriously flies!
He had his 9 month appointment before we went to Utah for Thanksgiving and here are his stats:
Weight: 19 lbs. 45th percentile
Height: 28.5 inches 65th percentile
Head: 85th percentile (can't remember the exact measurement)

A few things about Ethan at 9 months:
- Crawls like a champ. Everywhere. All day long. Keeps me on my toes and I love it!
- Is starting to stand up to everything. Started with kneeling up to everything and in the past couple of days started standing more.
- Is only a mamma's boy when he's super tired, otherwise he's happy to play with anyone.
- Loves other kids.
- Loves the park.
- Loves dogs, to my dismay...and Chris's delight. 
- Can play catch and loves it and loves to watch others play catch.
- Is 100% boy. Loves balls, wheels, and has continued his fascination with cords/outlets.
- Bonks his head a least 3 times a day.  I promise I keep a good eye on him
Great eater. Will eat anything. I haven't been able to distinguish a clear favorite because he eats and seems to like whatever I give him
- Still nurses 5-6 times a day (2 of those times are during the night...)
- Still waking up anywhere from 2 - 4 times during the night....I know I know I need to start sleep training
Isn't a huge fan of napping, although I think he's setting a record right now (2 hours and still going!)
Has four teeth and two more coming through

He brings so much joy into our little family. I am so lucky and grateful to be his mom.








2 comments:

  1. What a sweet boy! We love you, Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big and handsome! He weighs more than my 14 month old! :) Probably because he eats so well....

    ReplyDelete