Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had such a great Thanksgiving weekend with family in Utah. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families!
Highlights from the trip:
- Ethan spending time with his cousins: Noah, Logan and Ava
- Ethan's first Aquarium visit, with Chris's family
- Temple Square and the lights with Chris's family
- Turkey Bowl with my family
- Delicious thanksgiving food with my cousins
- Chris's homemade pumpkin cheesecake pie - it was delicious!
- Bear Lake Cabin. My mom beating all of us girls in an arm wrestle - she is strong!
- Throwing my first babyshower with Erica for Megan (my sister due in January)
- Spending time with long time best friend, Jessa
- Going to tumbling class with my mom, sisters, and Jessa - yes, my mom. She can still do flips.
- Visiting Collin
- And of course spending time chatting with our families.














No comments:

Post a Comment