Friday, August 24, 2012

Adoption

I have a number of friends and family members who are looking to adopt. I absolutely LOVE being a mom and want everyone I know to experience the same joy that I feel. I can say without any hesitation that I have the absolute best job in the whole world. I want to help my friends/family in any way that I can. This blog post is a shout out to my friend, Julie Lisonbee.

I met Julie while working at BYU Independent Study. From the moment I met her I knew that she was a genuine, honest, and kind person with a great sense of humor! She made me feel welcome and I always looked forward to chatting with her during down time at work.

Chris and I went on a double date with her and Landon (Chris actually went to high school with Landon) and I just remember getting the feeling that they were so in love. They were so sweet to each other the whole time.

I know Julie will make a fantastic mother. She is crafty, athletic, funny and most importantly dedicated to the gospel and her family.

Here is the link to her adoption blog.
http://landonandjulieadopt.blogspot.com/




1 comment:

  1. Landon and Julie were in our BYU ward a few years back! We actually ran across their site, randomly, a couple of months ago. I really hope they are able to adopt soon, because they really are a wonderful couple! I totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete