Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BOY

Yes, Collin is getting a brother! We are so excited!! We loved seeing our little guy. I'm not going to lie we were a little bit nervous going in today, because it was when we went in for the anatomy ultrasound that we found out there were complications with my pregnancy with Collin.
We are so happy that our baby boy is healthy and everything looks great.
I didn't include the "Boy" picture - but just trust us, we obviously are having a boy : ) p.s The blob next to his face in the 3D pictures is my placenta






My baby bump. 19 weeks and 2 days. And growing!

5 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures!! That boy growing inside you sure is a cutie! And you are looking great! I LOVE your shirt! Where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayayayay!!!! i am so excited for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, Robyn! That is wonderful news to hear that all is looking great and that it's a BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for baby boys! Congrats and glad to hear your pregnancy is going well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So exciting. And those ultrasound photos are so great - You can really see his features. Excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete