Sunday, October 16, 2011

time for an update

So I don't have anything too exciting to write, today just feels like a good day for a little update.
Chris and I have been finding time to spend together despite his busy (and I mean BUSY) work schedule. Saturday morning we went for a fun bike ride to Shoreline Park/Bay Trail (I'm not really sure the name of the place we went..but Shoreline Park sounds good so I'll go with that). I absolutely love bike rides! And Shoreline Park was great - I'm already looking forward to my next bike ride there. The picture was taken before our ride, unfortunately we didn't bring our camera along, maybe next time. I've never been a fan of the helmet look (I mean it looks like I've got a giant mushroom on top, but we figured being on the blood thinners and all, looks weren't too important) Oh and I have to say I have an incredible husband. He spent like 30 minutes pumping up all our bike tires with a volleyball pump.

My pregnancy has been going well. Just over a week until we find out if we're having a little girl or another little boy, we are so excited! I am loving my growing stomach. I am 18 weeks today and definitely have an unmistakable baby bump. I'll post updated pregnancy pictures soon. I've been feeling our baby move and kick, more distinctly within this last week, and a couple nights ago Chris felt little kicks! He was so excited to feel our baby. He never had the opportunity to feel Collin move when I was pregnant with him, so this was special.
Speaking of Collin, I miss him. I miss visiting his grave. I think of his birth often and I wish I could hold him one more time....I know that we will be reunited and I am so grateful for that knowledge I have, but I still miss him now. He is a blessing to our family and I know he will be a blessing to his siblings. Chris and I desire so deeply to live worthily so we can be a forever family.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the update, Robyn! Your bike ride looks fun! You were smart to stick with the helmet, you cute little mushroom head. :) We can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl!! My bet is a boy!! We miss Collin too. We can't wait to see him again one day. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll live her longer and just refer to it as Shoreline. Also EVERYONE here wears helmets. You fit right in!:)

    ReplyDelete