Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Family

My family came for a visit. Well some of my family, we were missing my three sisters and two brother-in-laws. We had so much fun with them! I am already looking forward to another visit : )
Chris worked hard long hours leading up to the weekend and was able to join in the fun, which we are all grateful for.
They arrived Friday afternoon and we first went to Shoreline Park to walk around and see the Bay, well the stinky/smelly part of the Bay.
Then we came home to watch the BYU vs. TCU game


And to eat delicious Patxi's pizza

Saturday morning we headed into the City
We went to Alcatraz



They had an ex-Alcatraz prisoner there who spoke and had a book signing.

Then we went to Pier 39 to watch the sea lions.

And then to Muir Woods to see the giant redwoods

We finished the night with delicious Thai food in downtown Mountain View

We had so much fun! Thank you family for driving all the way to CA for the weekend! We love you!

On an entirely separate note:
Chris is the best. I came home yesterday to flowers on the table.

And my pregnancy continues to go well. My stomach is growing! And I love it. I am 20 weeks and 2 days in this picture
P.S thank you Steph for letting me borrow your maternity clothes!!! You are the best!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there!! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! Only a couple weeks away! P.S. you are looking so cute. You have all these cute shirts you keep wearing!

    ReplyDelete