Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Visiting Collin

Chris and I go and visit Collin's grave every other weekend. We know that his spirit is not in the ground but we love to go there and talk to him. We tell him about our week, ask him how he is doing, and tell him how much we love him. I really feel like he is listening to us.

We are still in the process of getting his headstone all figured out - we want it to be perfect - so the little marker in the pictures is just temporary. We are very lucky because he is buried right by his great grandpa Shelton.







We love you so much Collin!

3 comments:

  1. I think that is great. Sometimes the physical place of a burial helps us feel closer to someone. I was like that with my grandma for a while. BTW: You look stunning in all of your pictures. You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you guys find some peace as you visit his grave! I can't wait for you to see the calender page! It turned out so cute! Hope all is going well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collin hears you. i always talk to my parents when i visit them. I think they hear me. i sing, too...totally embarrassing when others are around!

    ReplyDelete