Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NY to CA

First off, this past Thursday was my last day of work. I'm excited for the new adventures ahead but at the same time it's sad to leave. I loved working at Steven's Henager and made some great friends, who I will definitely miss.

Friday I took off to NY to visit Chris. I had the best time with him and cannot wait to go back (in just over a week! yay!) I miss him so much already. This whole me in Utah - him in NY thing is hard. I had a crazy/awful experience getting to NY, which is a story for another post so stay tuned.
While in NY, Chris and I went to a Yankee's game. The stadium was amazing! And the baseball was fun too.


And just in case you were wondering, yes it was a million degrees outside. Something about a heatwave. So yes, we are very sweaty in this picture. And yes we did leave the game a bit early because the heat was too much. It was still tons of fun though.


From NY I flew to CA, where I met up with my mom, to look for an apartment. We had two days of stressful searching but ending up with the perfect apartment! We are both unfamilar with the area and we were definitely led by the spirit to run into just the right people at the right time to find out about safe/good areas etc. I am really excited about the place we found. And I can't wait for Chris to see it in person.





It was so fun to be in CA with my mom. I am so happy that she came with me! We even went to the movies after getting the apartment situation figured out. Thank you so much mom for coming and for all of your help! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for finding a place to live! It really is a lot of work! Where did you end up going? You should have called me I could have helped. Call us when you get into town and we can all go out!

    ReplyDelete