Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Collin's Headstone and Valentines Day

Collin's Headstone:
Here's a picture of Collin's headstone.
I think it is perfect! The picture to the left is our hands with his. I love it. I miss him so much. I remember holding his tiny little hand. I really miss that..
His headstone is really close to Grandpa Shetlon's and not right over the spot where he was burried, so Chris called and they are going to move it. We want everything to be perfect.
Valentines Day:
Valentine's this year was perfect! I have such an amazing husband! He bought me these beautiful roses. I love the white and pink! And also gave me coupons for back massages : ) He knew exactly what I wanted and I didn't even have to tell him. We went out for sushi at Happy Sumo. YUM! Sushi is both of our favorite foods and last night it was reaffirmed that yes it is indeed the most delicious food ever! We have a tradition of getting sushi every year for Valentines Day. I loved every single bite! After sushi we went to see Unstoppable. Such a great movie. One that I would definitely recommend.
I love you babe! Thank you for being my Valentine

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Robyn.... I've decided that I need to start following your blog. Don't worry though, I just got caught up on the last few months!! I'm so happy Collin's grave is put in. It looks wonderful. I've been thinking of you recently, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete