Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Two Months

My baby would be two months old today. I love you Collin. I miss you everyday. I think about you all the time. I wish that you were still here with me. I wish that I could take you on walks to the park and that I could take tons of pictures of you so that everyone could see how cute you are. I wish that I could give you as many hugs and kisses as I want. And that I could hold your tiny little hand. I wish that I could wake up in the middle of the night to you crying and then go comfort you. I wish I could hold you again. I love you my sweet baby.

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has been two months! Keep making it by one day at a time. I love you Robyn, I love Collin, and I can't wait to see you holding him again one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Collin are always in my thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are always on my mind. Steve and I pray for you guys everyday. You're amazing and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Robin I dont know if you remember me we only met a few times I am a good friend of Gwendolyn Fullmer. I heard all about your sweet baby boy and I just think you guys are the cuttest family and my heart goes out to you. My best friend lost her baby last year 4 days after he was born and although I dont pretend to know what that feels like I can see that it must be so hard. Its so great to know that you will be able to raise him someday and that he will be a protector for the other children you will have. I love the shadow box idea... and you look so fantastic good luck with your marathon:)" May the Lord bless your family":)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Collin little man, you have amazing parents. We can not wait to meet you in heaven. Love, Auntie Li-Ann, Uncle Nate and Benz.

    ReplyDelete